Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Suicide

I haven't talked about this much, but here goes. November 23 , 2011 just over a year ago I was hospitalized and on a ventilator for six days. They didn't think I was gonna make it. I had a mixture of pneumonia that I was trying to get over and in the process of not feeling good with a major headache I took some more pain medicine. When I did it was like a overdose I guess and my body could not fight it off. After I got out of the hospital this person told me he was glad I didn't die cause I would have went to hell. What?! Really?! This is coming from someone that the only time I remember him going to church was his wedding. I don't think that would be the case if I did die. Some people think if you commit suicide that you will go to hell, others believe even if its a accident you goto hell. And then some of us believe that you are in the hands of a just God and he will judge you according to the circumstance. I hope to elaborate more on tha soon. Till then tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment