Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanks Reid

I never knew I had someone that read my blog! kewl! Email me with your contact info. and when I come to Nashville I will say hi. I haven't been to church in a couple months just a update I haven't had a  job I am working pt as a Process Server. Pray for me that I will find a job soon, I am ready to go back to church. Where I go to church is a hr away from me so its a few dollars in gas every Sunday  I have been trying to stay positive but sometimes life really gets to me. I have a online radio site if I knew anyone that would are does listen would let me know and I will start it up again. I have two messages on it but I have gotten side tracked and I don't update it at all. I just need alot of prayer thanks for reading my blog and may you be blessed. I will try and update more often.    Victor

No comments:

Post a Comment