Saturday, January 19, 2013

LeBron Keener

LeBron Clinton Keener

Lebron started singing out in bars at like the at 15.Way before he was leagal to do so. I saw something in him at age 15 that would take hime places. When I meant I wanted to be his mercahndise manager I meant it.Reality shows and bars he later goes on from singning in the bars and American LeBron I have always had faith it you your family and freinds as well esp. you mom and dad.If this don't work which I hope it does hold your head up high and know you are awesome singer keep singing and it will pay off. Can' wait to travel with one of my best freinds, I love ya buddy.

1 comment:

  1. Vic,
    That put a tear in my eye... You have been by my side through thick and thin.... I love you too..... And thanks for all the encouragement.... I didn't make it on THE VOICE this year, but I will be back next year. In the meantime, I am working on more of my own music for everybody to hear.... Hugs.... Your friend,
    LeBron

    ReplyDelete